Friday, August 20, 2010

Stock Day!

Meet my best helper Eleanor to choose new Closet 25 stock.
Eleanor: Helper + Model + Part time driver. My all in one helper, lucky me.

Went to McDonald for breakfast.
Photobucket
Eleanor in TDC closet 24 dress. Sweet.
Photobucket
What a tiring day. Didn't have enough sleep for this whole week.
My dark ring is always there :(
Photobucket
Went to do our nail @ Bedok Reservoir again.
Photobucket
Have my nail polish remove. Clean and short nail.
Photobucket
First layer of glitter.
Photobucket
Finally piece. Nice nail but ugly finger. haha.
Photobucket
Gel feel. This is the 2nd time i did this design.
But this one round with a nude base. To make my nail look healthier.
And also more glitter.
Photobucket
Eleanor did the same design too. But in a more pinkish base.
Photobucket
Got my TVD dress from Yina today.
Love it so much. Love the material and colour.
Photobucket
TDC next collection maxi dress.
Love the layer of chiffon. Lovely.
I have it in 4 colours, Black, Navy Blue, Mint Green and sweet pink.

6 comments:

  1. Hey Cheryl, which parlour did you go do your nails at? It's pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous said...
    Hey Cheryl, which parlour did you go do your nails at? It's pretty!

    Cheryl <3
    is a small neighbor palour.
    Love to do my nail there, quiet and Ying Jun is really skill. I told her i want to keep my nail short, so can't do gel. but i like those gel effect. So she did this for me :)

    Tzu-Mei nails
    Blk 744 Bedok Reservoir rd #01-3027

    You can make appointment with
    Ying Jun(boss) @ 6448 5596.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing babe! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. cheryl, can you do up a preview of the next collection.Hoping to see all. thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous said...
    cheryl, can you do up a preview of the next collection.Hoping to see all. thanks

    Cheryl <3
    Sure. Will do it tonight.
    Going to the studio now to shoot for the next collection :)
    Anyway babe, Please leave your name instead of anonymous. haha :p

    ReplyDelete
  6. we are waiting for the preview =(

    ReplyDelete