Saw lots of email, comment and forum discussing on how to wear TDC convertible Dress.So here's my post on how to tie TDC Convertible Dress.
1st. stop telling yourselves that this is a very complex dress & you can't make it :)
cause it isn't that difficult actually. All you need it practice it :)
2nd. Step into dress so the sashes are facing the front.ok here we go :p
The twisted straps, The Knotted Straps & The Basic
Keep it simple, do nothing the the shoulder area and it will become The Basic Dress :)
For the knotted strap dress
1. tie a single knot on each sash.
2. Take the knotted sashes over the shoulders.
3. The Bring the sashes down the back, wrap around waist and tie and/or tuck under.
For the basic Dress
1. Take the sashes over the shoulder2.. The Bring the sashes down the back, wrap around waist and tie and/or tuck under.
The Bandage Tube
Instead of ending it with a ribbon behind, I tie it infront :)
Or even at the bottom side :)
The Front Twist Halter
Love this, Classic.
The Batwing Dress & Cross Front Dress
For Cross Front Dress, just start off by doing a cross infront and continue from the instruction in the video.
The Capped Sleeve
Didn't have the chance to do this during the shoot :)
How does the back look like? How to do it?
Simple Basic Cross Back.
1. After you Bring the sashes down the back
2. Cross over at the back
3. wrap around waist and tie and/or tuck under.
Back- Braided1. After you Bring the sashes down the back
2. Twist the sashes 7-10 times at the center of your back.
3. Then wrap around waist and tie and/or tuck under.
There is more style that you can expected
All you have to do is try it, play with it.
hint: you can wear it as a skirt too.
Hope this post will help you girls solve your problem :p