Monday, November 19, 2012

BagYourLove

Advertorial

01
My Outfit of the day: Skater Belted Skirt with Little Ribbon Top (from The Design Closets)
Spot my new handphone Pouch.
02
It's difficult to get a big pouch for my big Samsung Note.
Got this girly flower pouch from BagYourLove.
It come with two compartment, where I can put my cash or card as well.
You can even put one more iphone into the card pocket.
03
My shades.
04
Nicely Sew.
Thick enough to protect my phone.
Perfect Phone Pouch for people like me who always drop my phone.
:x
05

06
BagYourLove have Pouch for Ipad and Iphone as well.
Love the Ipad Pouch!!!
How I wish i own a Ipad, so i can get this pouch for it.
With Buttons and Ribbon so sweet.
They just remind me of Cath and Kidston.


While waiting for my boyfriend.
07
With his shades & my new skeleton watch.
:p
08
Flash can be nice some time!
09
My Fav photo.
Love the colour of my lens.

No comments:

Post a Comment