Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Lunar Eclipse on 10 Dec 2011

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Wore my New dress to my ex-colleague + SIM Coursemate wedding.
Embroidered Sleeve Dress (Unreleased Design)
Will be launching this design on Jan which is CNY Collection.
Next week it shall be the last Magical Winter collection for The Design Closets.
As I will be out of Singapore from 24 Dec to 1 Jan. Off to Melbourne to visit Aubrey Bro.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
New nail do ;) not gelish. Just normal Mani :)
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Cute... They got this photo booth for all guest to take photo. My Photo so ugly :( so no sharing of it.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Like a Doll.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I suspect that this 2 couple is chinese. 95% of the guests is chinese. haha.
Look more like a chinese wedding.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Sally is there too. As the groom which is my ex-colleague + SIM Coursemate is also her coursemate.

Sneak off for Lunar Eclipse right after the wedding.
I love watching eclipse, Meteor...anything abt planet and stars...
Some photos taken by my new digital camera S95.
Quite Stunt that my digital camera can actually take clear photos of the moon.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Above photo taken without flash.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
This photo is taken with flash. Differ look of it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment