Monday, May 24, 2010

Pledged II

Both Eleanor is so excited now. Haha.
Receive an email from nuffnang with a subject:
[Nuffnang] Congratulations! You have won 7 tickets to 4D Magix/CineBlast on 29th May 2010.‏
Remember this post that i had post.

Gonna go Sentosa with my family this Sat evening after my class.
Eleanor's family will be joining us too. Excited.

Anyway Gonna try their 2nd contest for UNIVERSAL STUDIOS SINGAPORE tickets :p
Here's my new pledge. No No. Is my parent turn to pledge :p

My dad pledged to join us for exercise at least once a month.
My mum pledged to prepare our favorite stream boat once a month @ home.
Stream boat at home is the best, as it is the only chance to get everyone together.
It is also a good chance to get everyone together to chit chat as you need time to get the food to be cooked.

Universal Studio! My mum get more excited than me. haha.
She wanted to go there. My mum is kind of crazy to theme part.
She dare to play those scary giant machine. haha. cool right.
She is always this cool. Love her. haha.

My dad love to take photo. Universal studio will be a great place for him.

So Nuffnang please give us the tix to Universal studio!!! Haha.

Gonna post my sat sentosa trip soon :p

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Reply email till 3am yesterday night. Lucky yuki is there to entertain me.
So Cute right.

Photobucket
Got my new manufacture piece of top today. Love it.
I have it in Pink and white too.
:p gonna clean my mirror tml.

No comments:

Post a Comment