Sunday, July 28, 2013

Octa Hotel: Tea Time

011
Tea Time on a Sat Afternoon.

01
A place for small group to sit now and chit chat
+
A cup of tea and some desserts.

02
Earl Grey Tea.

Octa Hotel first opened in Fukuoka, Japan and over the next 20 years have seen it expand to over 27 branches in the Kyushu region.  Having loved the fashion, craftsmanship and cuisine of the French, they decided to share this love with the rest of Japan. Octa Hotel was thus developed to let their guests relax and enjoy this lifestyle experience.

03
Mocha for my Bf.

04
High Tea Set for the ladies.
It taste as great as it looks.

05
Sandwich for the guys.
The egg yolk just look so yummy!

06
Ladies.
With Aunty and Cousins.

07
Cousin and Aubrey.

08

09
My Crazy Cousin.

11
Sometime, we just need to learn to relax and chill during weekend.

Just came back from a work trip plus a short getaway and
I have so many overdue post unblog....
Will finish blogging on my Taiwan Trip asap,
Follow by my Phuket Trip post.

9 Raffles Boulevard, PARCO Marina Bay,
#P1-39, Singapore 039596
(65) 6336 4614
Operating Hours: 10:30am to 9:30pm (daily)
Last order: 8.30pm

1 comment:

  1. I have visited this cafe some time ago for dinner and i loved their desserts (only, sadly). I tried their pasta and it was the greatest let-down..

    Pls do drop by my blog to read my detailed review of the place @ http://musings-of-a-rabbit.blogspot.sg/2014/01/octa-hotel-parco-marina-bay.html

    ReplyDelete